Service: Registration under Startup India Regime
This regime provides easier access to incubators, government recognition and benefits under other registrations as well.
About This Service
Startup india was launched by government of India in 2016 for generating spirit of entrepreneurship among young Indian. Since then this scheme has been appreciated and gained eminence.
- Discussion with Teller about background and eligibilty for registration
- Advisory on the conditions to be fulfilled for registering under regime
- Submission of application for recognition as a Startup
- Assistance in preparation and review of Startup presentation deck
- Registeration under Startup India regime
Who Should Buy
- For entities already incorporated in India, which satisfy following conditions:
- Not prior to seven years, however for Biotechnology Startups not prior to ten years,
- With annual turnover not exceeding INR 25 crore in any preceding financial year, and
- Working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation
- Provided that such entity is not formed by splitting up, or reconstruction, of a business already in existence
- Upcoming entrepreneurs with scalable / innovative business model
- Step 1: Purchase of Plan
- Step 2: Discussion on regime and business with Teller
- Step 3: Review and sugestions on presentation for submission with Startup India
- Step 4: Submission of application for recognition as a "Startup"
- Step 5: Issue of registration certificate by DIPP